Before the meal:
- Complete Section A of the Entertainment Pre-approval Request Form
- Obtain pre-approval from your AUL or Director via e-mail, unless you were granted a blanket pre-approval for this fiscal year.
- If exceptional circumstances apply, obtain the University Librarian's pre-approval.
- If you don't know the Faculty Club account number to charge, please ask Zsuzsu Listro or Hannah Martin (Bancroft)
- Make your reservation and supply the Faculty Club account number.
After the meal:
- When you receive the chit, have the meal charged to the Faculty Club account number.
- Keep a copy of the chit. Write the business purpose and host name on the chit.
- Complete an Entertainment Check Request Form.
- Have the host sign the form.
- Submit the following to Library Business Services, Attn: Entertainment, 110 Doe Library, Campus, Mail Code 6000:
- Entertainment Pre-approval Request Form
- The AUL/Director's email pre-approval (and the UL's pre-approval, if applicable)
- The Faculty Club chit taped to a letter-size paper
- Entertainment Check Request Form including a list of attendees
Questions: email LBS Entertainment staff