The following services are available through the Payment Unit :
- Process payments for monographic and serials invoices
- Add new vendors or update existing vendoring information
- Provide payment information to Library staff and vendors
- Enter payment information into Alma which is posted out and uploaded into the Berkeley Financial System (BFS), and generate fund activity reports
- Work with Library staff and vendors on the preferred payment methods
- Foreign vendors requesting to be paid by wire transfer must complete a Foreign Bank Authorization Form and return to email@example.com. The form must be typed.
- Vendors requesting to be paid by an electronic funds transfer (EFT) must complete the EFT Authorization Form and provide a voided check if depositing into a checking account. Vendors using their social security number as their taxpayer identification number must mail or fax their form and voided check to:
Library Business Services
110 Doe Library MC# 6000
Berkeley, CA 94720
Fax: (510) 642-6086
Vendors using an employer identification number (EIN) can return the form and voided check to firstname.lastname@example.org. The form must be typed.
Payment Unit Staff
Tam Clay - Payment Analyst
Lynn Tran - Library Buyer and Alma Payments Lead Analyst