Prior to creating a reimbursement request, you are required to complete the pre-approval process in the Library Travel System. When you return from your trip, please review the table on the Procedures for Funding Approval Requests page or check the the Approvals tab of your Pre-approval Request to determine your next steps. If your situation requires you to use the Campus Reimbursement System, please follow the instructions below. For help navigating the system, here is a step-by-step guide on how to enter your expenses. Also, if you have travel questions please email LBS travel staff.
- Within 30 days of completing your travel or professional development activity, please go to the Campus Reimbursement System and create a report. If you direct billed your airfare, please include your total and Direct Bill ID in this report.
- On the "Totals" page, please leave the Expense Distribution Chart Strings section blank. (You will see a message that warns you, “Please note that you have not charged all of your expenses to chart strings”; please click “OK.”)
- On the “Submit” page, upload all required documents by clicking “Upload receipts and backup.” When you are finished, click "Save this report, return to Main Menu."
- The report you create will be assigned a Report ID (TRV000xxxxxx) in the Campus Reimbursement System. Please copy that number and paste it in the "Campus Reimbursement System TRV Number" field in your Library Expense Report.
- Click ‘“Submit.”
- Submitting the Library Expense Report alerts an LBS Analyst that your request is ready for processing. The Analyst will review the report, complete the chartstring information, retrieve your certification signature, and submit your request for reimbursement. You will receive your payment the same way you receive your salary.