If you have a project (either individual or collaborative) within the Library for which you are seeking outside funding, contact Rommel Mapaye and/or Heidi Hallett in Library Business Services (LBS) for assistance with the following:
- Identifying potential funding sources
- Making preliminary inquiries to these sources
- Preparing a proposal and budget
- Reviewing award documents and agreements for account set-up
- Working with PIs on development of proposal budgets
The LBS staff managing the financial accounting for Contracts and Grants will:
- Coordinate, track, and monitor post-award compliance with various granting agencies.
- Manage interactions with external departments and offices (Contracts and Grants Accounting and Sponsored Projects Office) to complete budget and/or expense reports and ensure compliance with agencies.
- Prepare "Blues" (Library Internal Appointment Personnel Action Request Form) and forward to PIs and unit heads for signature to authorize the change.
- Coordinate meetings with the project manager, LBS, and SPO regarding budget issues.