- Jesse Silva, Chair
- José Adrián Barragán-Álvarez, Vice Chair
- Susan McElrath, Past Chair
- Jennifer Dorner, Secretary
- Lara Michels, Treasurer
- Christina Velazquez Fidler, Library Representative
- Jackie Gosselar, Library Representative
- Sine Hwang Jensen, Affiliated Representative
- Hilary Schiraldi (CAPA Chair) (2023)
The Executive Committee is composed of elected officers: Chair, Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect, Past Chair, Secretary, and Treasurer, and three members-at-large. Each member of the Executive Committee participates on various tasks.
Unless otherwise designated by the Chair, all meetings of the LAUC-B Executive Committee are open to LAUC-B members to attend as non-voting observers.
The Executive Committee performs the following functions:
- Fill Executive Committee positions vacated prior to the end of the term of office.
- Meet at least once a month.
- Appoint members of all LAUC-B committees and nominate LAUC-B candidates as representatives to other committees including those of LAUC, those formed by the University Librarian, and other bodies as needed.
- Have jurisdiction with LAUC-B in all matters of policy concerning APM sections that affect librarians, peer review and other professional governance issues, and make recommendations thereon to the appropriate administrator.
- Outline and set policies and establish guidelines for all LAUC-B committees.
- Continually review library policy and practice.
- Executive Committee Meeting Minutes
- LAUC-B Box Login with your Calnet ID and password