Photograph: Student reading, South/Southeast Asia Library Menu: Help

Email to friend
* Your name:
* Your email:
* Friend's email:

Where can I print my paper?

Public computers in the libraries only allow printing from online sources such as web pages or email attachments.

Word processing, spreadsheet, and other software is available in campus microcomputing facilities for current UC Berkeley students, faculty, and staff.

Others are advised to visit a commercial service near campus for word processing and general computer use.


Frequently asked questions (link) Contact us (link) Disability resources (link) Guides (link) Tutorials (link) Connecting from off campus (link) Research help (link) Library workshops and tours (link) Find Information (link) About the Libraries (link) Services (link) Library Catalogs (link) Home (link)