UC-eLinks helps you get articles listed in many of our article databases
. Look for a button or link embedded next to each item in the search results:
Clicking on UC-eLinks may take you directly to the article, to the journal's homepage, or it may open up a menu that lets you:
- Get the full text of the article if it's available in one of our connected databases.
- Search for printed copies through our library catalogs, OskiCat and Melvyl.
- Request an article through Interlibrary Loan, if UC Berkeley doesn't have it.
- Ask a librarian for help.
Things to note:
- Some databases don't include UC-eLinks.
- Options available for any particular article may vary.
- If UC-eLinks doesn't do what you expect, ask a librarian.
For details, see Getting Started with UC-eLinks
If you want a particular article and already have a citation (at least the journal title and date), you can save time by entering it directly into the Citation Linker
, powered by UC-eLinks.