UC Berkeley Library

Need help finding an Elsevier journal article? Start here.

I'm a visiting scholar at UCB. How do I apply for library privileges?

Visiting Scholars must receive official appointments with a UC Berkeley Department or Organized Research Unit, and register with the Visiting Scholars and Postdoc Affairs (VSPA) Program. After registering with VSPA, please visit the Privileges Desk (Doe Library, floor 1) with your Cal1 ID Card to initiate library privileges.

If you have questions:
Privileges Desk
Doe Library, Floor 1

M-F: 9am - 4:45pm
Sat-Sun: 1pm - 4:45pm

Questions? Ask Us!