UC Berkeley Library

Need a book from the UC Berkeley Library during the shelter-in-place order? Check here first.

Do I need to sign a borrowing agreement before I may borrow a GALC print?

Yes. UC Berkeley students, faculty, and staff must submit the Borrowing Agreement Form before they may borrow a print from the Graphic Arts Loan Collection (GALC) in the Morrison Library,

Questions? Ask Us!