Leaving Employment

When a Student Graduates or Leaves Library Employment:

  • The supervisor and student determine an end date.
  • If applicable, the student returns keys to the supervisor.

The supervisor must complete the Student Separation Form and send it to Student Payroll on or before the student's last day.

If a student believes they have a Defined Contribution Plan (DCP) distribution, the student should contact Fidelity Investments at 1-800-343-0860 to arrange for distribution of DCP benefits.

Student W-2 forms will be mailed late in January to the permanent address on record.

The US Post Office does NOT forward W-2 forms. Students should always keep their addresses current with Student Employment.