Doe/Moffitt Advisory Group Meeting
September 1, 2010
Attendees: Cochran, Dorner, Dupuis, Marrow, Rubens, Urbanic
- Any Doe/Moffitt manager interested in creating volunteer opportunities in their unit should draft a job description to discuss with Beth. LHRD is now prepared to extend the volunteer program beyond Bancroft Library and Gifts & Exchange. Info at http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/LHRD/volunteerprogram.html.
My ILL Launched
- Jennifer will ask Corliss and Char to work with Charlotte on plans for a tutorial, including draft of tutorial for review by Tutorial Early Adopters (TEA) Group.
- Charlotte will request a laptop loan through the DMIUS web site for one that has the tutorial software.
- Charlotte will send FAQ content to Char for addition to the FAQ Knowledgebase.
- Charlotte will announce at Roundtable and update Circulation staff especially.
Doe Library Security Cameras
- Mark and the Library Facilities Staff will have recommendations about security cameras for the Doe entrances to share with DMAG in the next couple of weeks. Security cameras are planned in anticipation of Doe Library adopting longer hours while Moffitt is closed for construction and in recognition of the rise in security incidents and thefts.
Submitted by E. Dupuis