Support for Changes in Research, Instruction, and Learning
1. Adjusting to Change
- Is reading in decline and what should/could we do about it?
- Given declines in many research library statistics, what should we do?
- How will a shift in how faculty work impact the Library?
- eScience, eEverything?
2. New technology services for students and faculty?
- What is the Library's responsibility for expanding the offering of technology support services to students and even faculty? Do the Library's technology units move more decisively into public services and visibility?
3. The need for an assessment program
- Do we need an assessment program to understand:
- exactly what changes in research & instruction are occurring?;
- how we can adjust to support these changes?; and
- if the adjustments we make are working?
- Do we understand who our students are and their information needs?