When the location of your repository changes, it's necessary to update all of the repository references in your local working copy folder so they point to the new repository location. SmartSVN makes it easy to modify your local working copy.
- Open the SmartSVN application. Select Open... from the Project menu.
- In the Open Project popup window, select your local working copy and click the Open button. Enter your SmartSVN master password when prompted.
- Select Relocate... from the Modify menu.
- In the popup window, edit the server name in the To URL: text box, substituting ucblibrary3 for sunsite.
TIP: You'll find a complete list of LCMS repository URLs here. You can copy your repository URL from the list and paste it into the To URL: text box in the SmartSVN popup window.
- Click the Relocate button.
- Enter your LCMS repository username and password and check the Save password checkbox. Click the Login button.
- Click the Update button to synchronize your local working copy with the relocated repository.