Login to My OskiCat and either choose the Renew All button or select the items you’d like to renew and choose Renew Selected. The Status column will reflect the new due date or the reason the item was not renewed.
To renew in-person bring the material along with your Cal 1 card, UCB ID or library card to the circulation desk of the lending library.
Renew by phone
To renew by phone, consult the renewals phone number list. Some library materials, including Gardner (MAIN) Stacks and Moffitt Library, can not be renewed by telephone.
- Six-month loans - 7 renewals.
- All other loan periods - 11 renewals
- Once the renewal limit has been reached, you must return the item to the lending library to have it cleared from your Library account. For continued use, you may re-check out the item, restarting the renewal cycle.
- Items may be renewed no sooner than:
- 75 days before the due date for 6-month loans
- 14 days before the due date for 2-month and 3-month loans
- 7 days before the due date for 1-month loans
- Short term loan items (including reserves) cannot be renewed.
- You can not renew items that have been blocked, billed for replacement or recalled by another patron.
- Library items will not be renewed past the expiration date of your library card.