- All of the UC Berkeley libraries, and the Gardner (MAIN) Stacks, have at least one BookScan station.
- Scanner specifications
- Scanning to a USB drive is free
- Purchase a flash drive in the Copy Center.
How to pay for printing
- UC Berkeley students, faculty and staff pay with their Cal 1 Card.
- Visitors can request a Cal 1 Guest Card from a library public service desk, or the Copy Center in Moffitt Library.
|Format||B/W Printing||Color Printing|
|8 1/2 x 11 single sided||8 cents||60 cents|
|8 1/2 x 11 double sided||11 cents||$1.20|
|8 1/2 x 14 single sided||8 cents||60 cents|
|8 1/2 x 14 double sided||11 cents||$1.20|
|11 x 17 single sided||20 cents||90 cents|
|11 x 17 double sided||40 cents||$1.80|
|Scanning to a USB drive is FREE|
Copy Center in Moffitt Library
- Located just inside the entrance to the Moffitt Library on floor 3
- Provides expanded printing and copying services.
- Contact them at 510-643-7427 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Print from your laptop or portable device. See our WiFi Printing at the Library guide.