Have a librarian come to your class
The Library encourages faculty and other classroom instructors to request library instruction tailored to their courses and assignments.
Library instruction request forms
- Arrange class visits to the library, a librarian in-class visit, and/or online course guides tailored to your research assignments.
- Please submit the form at least three weeks in advance of your preferred dates.
- Calnet authentication is required to access the forms. Contact Corliss Lee at email@example.com if you are unable to submit the web form(s).
Contact your subject librarian directly
- Find your department’s subject librarian to arrange for customized library instruction.
Library teaching and learning resources
- Library guides and tutorials - discipline and tool-specific guides to using Library resources
- Library Workshop 101 - a UC specific online tutorial to demystify the entire research process, from developing your topic to finding full-text articles online
- Library workshops and tours - tours, orientations, and workshops are available throughout the year to various audiences
- Effective assignments using library resources - ideas for real-life research assignments for a variety of disciplines
- Center for Teaching and Learning (Berkeley) - Resources to assist faculty and instructors at Berkeley design, deliver and assess their courses