UCHDA Home > Archives & Exhibits > UC Campus Architecture & Planning > Atkinson Photographic Archive > Berkeley

Doe Memorial Library
<< Previous Site < Previous || Series Index || Next > Next Site >>

Doe Memorial Library Entrance 2/7
ID Number: 01.00072

Architect: John Galen Howard
Date of Construction: 1907-1911 and 1914-1917

Architect, Morrison Library interior alterations: Walter Ratcliff, Jr.
Date of Alteration: 1927-1928

Architect, interior alterations: Office of Architects and Engineers
Date of Alteration: 1953

Architect, interior alterations: Kolbeck, Cardwell and Christopherson
Date of Alteration: 1964

Architect, East Reading Room restoration: Theodore C. Bernardi of Wurster, Bernardi and Emmons
Date of Alteration: 1975

Architect, Information Center interior alterations: Esherick Homsey Dodge and Davis
Date of Alteration: 1992-1994

Architect, seismic alterations: Hansen/Murakami/Eshima
Date of Alteration: 1996-1997

Photograph © 2003 by Alan Nyiri. No restriction is applied to the use of this photograph in University of California publications or Web sites. Refer to the full copyright notice for additional information.

<< Previous Site < Previous || Series Index || Next > Next Site >>

Copyright © 2006
The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
Last updated 06/14/06.