My NCBI: PubMed Your Way!
Have you ever wanted to:
* Save your PubMed search(es)?
* Receive e-mail updates as new citations that match your search are added to PubMed?
* Permanently store citations you find from a PubMed search?
* Share a list of citations with colleagues?
* Keep track of searches you’ve run and the citations you've viewed over the previous 6 months?
If you've answered "yes" to any of these questions, then please come to the Sheldon Margen Public Health Library's My NCBI: PubMed Your Way class!
Topics covered will include:
1. How to register for a My NCBI account
2. How to save searches and have PubMed periodically re-run the search and automatically e-mail you new citations
3. How to permanently save and share citations in My NCBI
4. How to set up search filters in PubMed so search results are sorted into your desired categories (e.g., age groups, citations that link to other databases, etc.)
5. Other features of My NCBI
This class will be useful for those working on longer papers such as a thesis or dissertation; for those who will be doing extended long-term research for a project, report, or grant; for those who want a little tune-up; and for those who are struggling a bit with organizing PubMed citations.
/No sign-up is needed/
Questions? Contact the Public Health Library at email@example.com or call 642-2511.