Can I use Zotero to save citations from OskiCat or Melvyl?
- Always use Mozilla Firefox
- After completing your search, click on the full record of the item so that it is fully displayed on the page as a single entity.
- Click on the Zotero icon (lower right corner of Firefox). When Zotero opens, three large windows will appear. The first at the far left contains your library collections (where you create and store file folders). The second is where individual references or "titles" are displayed. The third is where the elements of the citation are displayed, and also offers the opportunity to annotate citations.
- To add a citation, go to the URL box at the top of the page. If it’s a book, you should notice a tiny book icon located after the URL. Other icons appear for different media.
- Click on that icon and the citation will automatically appear in the far right field of Zotero.
Visit the Zotero site for documentation, support, and tutorials.