Using selection criteria filters
Click on the + sign to set up selection criteria using Filters.
In the Groups dialog box that opens up, use the list to shorten the list of possible options.
Select all of the options that you want to use, and click Add.
In the new dialog box that opens up, you can specify how to filter the Node Content. For example, if you're setting up a Taxonomy: Term filter:
- Select the Vocabulary that you want to use.
- Select a Selection type (either "Dropdown" or "Autocomplete").
The next dialog box will provide the configuration options. For example, to configure a Taxonomy: Term filter:
- Choose an operator: "Is one of" corresponds to OR, "Is all of" corresponds to AND, and "Is not of" corresponds to NOT.
- Choose the term(s) from the "Select Terms" list.
- Check the "reduce duplicates" box if you have the need to eliminate duplicate entries.
Click on the + button in the Filters field to add access control since you'll want to display all published Node Content that meets the criteria that you have already specified. Choose Groups > Node: Published, and click Add.
In the Configure Filter Node: Published dialog box, click the Yes radio button and click the Update button to create your new filter.