Placing Physics-Astronomy Library Material on Course Reserve
The Physics-Astronomy Library supports course reserves for graduate and undergraduate courses in physics and astronomy. Reserves for lower-division undergraduate courses can also be set up at the Moffitt Undergraduate Library.
Print reserves for physics and astronomy
- Fill out the Physics-Astronomy Course Reserves Request Web Form, or
- Complete the Course Reserve Request Form (PDF), save it to your computer, and email it to email@example.com
More information on course reserves, policies, and guidelines can be found on the library-wide Place materials on course reserve web page. If you have questions about placing materials on course reserve or if you wish to check the status of your course reserve list, feel free to contact Agnes Concepcion.
Electronic Reserves (bCourses)
bCourses, the UC Berkeley collaborative learning environment, can be used for electronic course reserves.
- Go to the bCourses website
- Log in with your CalNet ID.
- Click to open the appropriate folder for reserves materials for the course.