Morrison Library Reservation Requests
Morrison Library may be scheduled by groups directly affiliated with UC for evening and public events that support the Library's mission and initiatives.
- Morrison Library can accommodate events for 50-200 people depending on the type of seating.
- Preference is given to events open to the campus community and the public.
- Requests may be denied for a number of reasons such as timing in academic year, availability of staff, scope of event, security concerns, and facilities limitations.
- Respecting the Morrison Library’s primary role as a library space and collection, requests to schedule Morrison Library during its regular public service hours will not be considered.
- Requests will not be considered for days the Morrison Library is closed.
- A room rental fee is charged. These fees may change and will be confirmed before final agreement with both parties. Additional fees may be charged by other groups providing related services.
- Requests for use of Morrison Library must be submitted via the reservation request form, well in advance of the requested date.
- If the request includes filming or photography other than web casting, learn more about the policies and procedures for filming in the Library.