Course reserves and exams
Instructors: Placing materials on reserve.
- Course reserves include print or electronic materials designated for use by students enrolled in a specific course.
- Print course reserves for graduate and undergraduate courses in mathematics and statistics are often shelved at the Mathematics Statistics Library circulation desk.
- Reserves for undergraduate courses may be held at the Moffitt Undergraduate Library instead.
- Electronic reserves are found in bCourses.
- Reserve materials generally circulate for 2-hours or 1-day. They are not renewable.
- Borrowers are charged fines for overdue reserve materials so please be sure to return them on time to the circulation desk where you checked them out.
- More information on course reserve policies can be found on the library-wide Course reserves page.
OskiCat (for print reserves)
Use OskiCat to find course reserves:
- by Department and Course Number
Example: mathematics 208 or statistics 240
- by Instructor Name
Example: brillinger, david
Note the library location and call number to request the item at the circulation desk.
Exams (for mathematics)
The Department of Mathematics has created an exam archive, consisting of online versions of past exams for various courses.