The Education Psychology Library (EDP) serves the Graduate School of Education (GSE) and the Department of Psychology, as well as related disciplines such as history and sociology. The library welcomes independent researchers and practitioners.
- Librarians provide research help and instruction services, and are available for individual appointments and in-class presentations. All staff are available to assist you during library hours.
- The Education Psychology Library is an open stack library, and borrowers are welcome to browse.
- Books and bound journals are shelved in the stacks according to the Library of Congress classification system.
- All recent unbound journals are shelved alphabetically by title in the periodicals room at the north end of the library.
- The library circulates materials to UC Berkeley students, faculty and staff, and patrons with library cards.