Current (unbound) periodicals in the Doe Library
Recently received current unbound periodicals, journals and magazines are shelved in the Heyns Reading Room and Rosberg Reading Room, 2nd floor, Doe Library.
- Unbound periodicals do not circulate and must be used within the Reference Center reading rooms.
- Bound volumes are shelved in the Main (Gardner) Stacks, or when indicated, in the Northern Regional Library Facility (NRLF).
- Unless otherwise indicated bound volumes may circulate.
- All periodical titles are listed in OskiCat, including journals in electronic form.
Current unbound periodicals are shelved in the Heyns Reading Room by call number
- The most recent issue of popular interest titles (e.g., Time Magazine), is shelved in the Browse section.
- Larger format titles (e.g., TLS, the Times Literary Supplement) are shelved in the Folio section.
In the OskiCat record, Latest Received links to more detailed information, i.e., issues received and issues recently sent to the Bindery.
Journals in electronic form that are only available to UC Berkeley students, faculty and staff, are included in OskiCat and eJournals (UC eLinks).
Doe Library Reference Center staff will facilitate use of the Heyns Reading Room, as well as answer general questions about periodicals, journals and magazines.