Reserve material for History of Art and Classics graduate seminars and small undergraduate courses taught in seminar rooms 308B, 308C and 425, are held at the Circulation Desk in the Art History/Classics Library.
- Circulating reserves may be checked out for two hours.
- Graduate students may take reserves out of the library.
- Undergraduates must use reserves in the Art History/Classics Library.
- Art History/Classics Library reserves must be returned to the Art History/Classics Library to avoid any charges.
- Finding material on course reserve (Students)
- Placing material on course reserve (Instructors)