Photograph: Student reading, South/Southeast Asia Library Menu: Help
Search:     Advanced search
Browse by category:
Glossary | Contact Us

I'm a visiting scholar at UCB. How do I apply for library privileges?

Views: 5148
Votes: 0
Posted: 11 Sep, 2009
by: Booth C.
Updated: 11 Sep, 2009
by: Booth C.
Visiting Scholars must receive official appointments with a UC Berkeley Department or Organized Research Unit, and register with the Visiting Scholars and Postdoc Affairs (VSPA) Program. The University Services Fee for registering as a Visiting Scholar is $200. After registering with VSPA, the valid registration card should be taken to the Library Privileges Desk (Doe Library, floor 1) to obtain a Library Card.

If you have questions:

Privileges Desk
Doe Library, Floor 1
M-F: 9am - 4:45pm Sat-Sun: Close
Also read
document Where can I see a map of the libraries?
document Where can I find library floorplans?
document Can I get access to the Main stacks as a visitor?
document I'm a new student/staff/faculty member. How do I get a library card?

Others in this Category
document I'm not a Berkeley student/faculty/staff member. Can I access library collections?
document How can I find out about the history of the Berkeley campus and library?
document I'm not a Berkeley student, staff or faculty member. Can I check my email in the library?
document Can I get access to the Main stacks as a visitor?
document How do I find out about library events and exhibits?
document Can you help me figure out the Doe/Moffitt/Bancroft/Gardner Stacks library complex?
document Can members of the public access materials from NRLF?


Frequently asked questions (link) Contact us (link) Disability resources (link) Guides (link) Tutorials (link) Connecting from off campus (link) Research help (link) Library workshops and tours (link) Find Information (link) About the Libraries (link) Services (link) Library Catalogs (link) Home (link)