Photograph: Student reading, South/Southeast Asia Library Menu: Help
Search:     Advanced search
Browse by category:
Glossary | Contact Us

Where do I get change for library copy machines?

Views: 4485
Votes: 0
Posted: 11 May, 2009
by: Booth C.
Updated: 09 Mar, 2012
by: Kupersmith J.
Our new system for copying and printing in the libraries uses the Cal 1 Card for payment and does not accept coins or bills.

Visitors who do not have a Cal 1 Card can obtain a Guest Card at library public service desks or at the Copy Center, located just inside the entrance to the Moffitt Library.  To add funds to the card, go to the Guest Card site.

Only the Moffitt Library Copy Center can accept alternate forms of payment.

For more information, see Printing and Scanning in the Libraries.
Others in this Category
document What computers and software are available in the Library?
document Where can I print my paper?
document Do any of the libraries have scanners?
document Do library computers have programs like MatLab, SPSS, Stata, Stat/Transfer, ArcGIS, and Microsoft Office applications installed?
document Can I send a fax from anywhere in the libraries?
document Why scanning stations?
document Can I check out a laptop at the library?


Frequently asked questions (link) Contact us (link) Disability resources (link) Guides (link) Tutorials (link) Connecting from off campus (link) Research help (link) Library workshops and tours (link) Find Information (link) About the Libraries (link) Services (link) Library Catalogs (link) Home (link)