Newspapers & Microforms
Newspapers & Microforms contains the Library's principal collections of:
- Newspapers, with over 100 active newsprint subscriptions (some available on the issue date) and over 900 titles archived on microfilm.
- Microforms (microfilm, microfiche, and micro-opaque formats), including 950,000 books, manuscripts, documents, and serials of significant academic and journalistic value.
Staff are available to assist in using the collection.
Facilities include: ·
- Seating for reading and studying
- 10 Microform reader-scanners, including software for scanning to USB flash drive or printing
- Networked computer workstations for library research and Internet access
- Airbears wireless connectivity
- Print Release Station
- It is recommended patrons bring a USB drive for scanning.