General | EU Institutions | EU Agencies |
- Agenda of the EU institutions. Calendars of meetings and agendas for all major EU bodies.
- Background Briefings. London : European Commission Office. Monthly reports on various topics.
- EU Hot Topics. From the Washington DC Delegation of the Commission
- EU Press Room. Clearinghouse for EU press releases, with links to press institutions of various EU bodies, as well as a topical section.
- European Union News. (or EU News). From the Washington DC Delegation of the EU.
- Global Newsbank. Coverage begins with 1996. Provides comprehensive full text coverage of news summaries, broadcasts and transcripts from hundreds of international sources. All sources are in English.
- LexisNexis Academic. Click on the blue button "source list" to see the newspapers listed, and then search only that paper.
- Midday Express. Midday briefing from the Commission's Spokesman
- Publications: The UK Offices of the European Commission. Includes Press Releases (London press office); The Week In Europe; Background Reports; Euromyths (fun!) and more.
- RAPID. Searchable database of press releases of the European Commission since 1985, as well as press releases from the Council of Ministers, Court of Justice, Court of Auditors, Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions.
- World News Connection. Translations of radio and television broadcasts, newspaper articles, and periodicals from nearly every country in the world, selected and translated to serve the information needs of US government agencies. Reports from 1975-1996 can be found in the Foreign Broadcast Information Service (FBIS) Electronic Index
Press releases for the major institutions of the EU.
Press releases for specific EU agencies.