United Farm Workers - Research Guide

Getting Assistance with Your Research

Ask for assistance at a library reference desk, especially the Ethnic Studies Library, Doe Library or Moffitt Library.

Other ways to ask for help:  phone, e-mail, specialized chat services, etc.

Ask a Librarian 24/7 Chat

Javascript required to chat

You do allow embedded content.

Research Advisory Service

Research Advisory Service for Cal Undergraduates

Book a 30-minute appointment with a librarian who will help refine and focus research inquiries, identify useful online and print sources, and develop search strategies for humanities and social sciences topics (examples of research topics).

Schedule, view, edit or cancel your appointment online (CalNetID required)

This service is for Cal undergraduates only. Graduate students and faculty should contact the library liaison to their department or program for specialized reference consultations.

Last Update: 22 May 14:44 | Tagged with: ufw united_farm_workers labor