E-books in collections marked * are also available through OskiCat and Melvyl.
You can limit your search in OskiCat to "Available online," and in Melvyl to "Online resources."
- The Bioscience and Natural Resources LIbrary ebooks list.
- Chinamaxx Digital Library (humanities and social sciences books in Chinese)
- CRCnetBASE * (sciences)
- Knovel, (science and interdisciplinary)
- Oxford Scholarship Online (political science, religion, philosophy, physics)
- Safari Tech Books Online * (computers)
- Springer Electronic Book Package * (Melvyl only; sciences and social sciences)
- Complete list...
Find Books, eBooks, Journals
Print & Electronic Books are cataloged in OskiCat and Melvyl. Some are included in publisher packages or special subject collections.
Use the Bioscience & Natural Resources Library eBooks list for full-text collections such as CRCnetBASE, The Prokaryotes, Springer E-books, ebrary, and Knovel Library.
Search the Library catalogs
OskiCat: UCB, use to renew your books online, find course reserves, request checked out or offsite items; restrict your search to a specific library, online items or available items only.
E-Books: Limit your search to Available Online.Journals: When searching on exact journal titles, change the search field to Title and limit the search to Journals / Magazines / Newspapers.
Melvyl: UC System,search for books, ebooks, journals, dissertations, and articles. Search libraries worldwide, request items UCB does NOT own, create and save lists, automatically format citations; use keywords or subject headings for title, subject, author.
For materials not owned by UC Berkeley: Borrowing from Other Libraries.
Electronic Books: are included in OskiCat, Melvyl,
Google Books, Google Scholar.
Use UC e-Links to link to the full text of articles ( if available).