On campus wireless access use: Airbears 2: wireless access on campus.
Off-campus access to many resources is limited to current UCB faculty, staff and students.
To access these resources from off-campus, please use one of the following:
The proxy server is a computer on campus that will re-route your requests for licensed resources after authenticating you as a Berkeley student, faculty or staff member. You must configure your web browser in order to use it.
Proxy changes: Recent changes in the proxy server may have affected some users; see the Library's Proxy Server FAQ. iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch proxy server setup instructions.
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
The VPN is a software program that will establish a "tunnel" to our campus network, allowing you to access a broader variety of licensed resources.
Interlibrary Loan & Services
For UC Berkeley faculty, students and staff
Interlibrary borrowing: obtain materials from other institutions; view My ILL Requests*
Research Library Cooperative Program (RLCP): Directly borrow materials from Stanford and UT Austin. Check RLCP website for eligibility.
Baker Document Delivery is a fee based Document Delivery Service for UCB faculty, staff, graduate students, and UCOP staff with current UCB library cards. To use Baker you must have a Baker account (see below).
Copyright information: UC Berkeley, UC system-wide
For non-UC Berkeley users and institutions
Interlibrary lending of original material: provides access to the holdings of the UC Berkeley Libraries to institutional borrowers in the United States and Canada.
Photoduplication services: provides access to the holdings of the UC Berkeley Libraries to institutions and the general public.
Special Library Access document delivery services: provides access to the resources of the UC Berkeley Libraries for libraries, information centers, corporations, and other organizations on a subscriber basis.
Search special library resources for books, ebooks, articles, conference proceedings, patents, properties, news, and tools.
Current UCB faculty, students, staff and patrons in the library have access to licensed resources & material such as journals (print & electronic),books (print & electronic), databases, indexes, data and citation management software.[ESPM 107]
Bioscience Top Ten List
Contact us if you have difficulty finding or accessing library resources.
Use the Recommend a title form for purchase recommendations.
Visit the Bioscience & Natural Resources Library web site for more resources.
eResources - Tropical Islands
- Student Research Papers, Fall 2006 --. The Biology and geomorphology of tropical islands: student research papers. [eScholarship, University of California, UCB Moorea Class: Biology and Geomorphology of Tropical Islands]
- Student Research Papers, 1992--2000. The Biology and geomorphology of tropical islands: student research papers. print copies. QH198 M6. B56 Reserves.
- Google Earth | Google Earth Help
- Moorea Coral Reef Long-Term Ecological Research Site
- Maps and Atlases [UC Berkeley Earth Sciences Library]
- Planetary Coral Reef Foundation
- Richard B. Gump, South Pacific Research Station, Moorea, French Polynesia
- Scripps Institute of Oceanography
- U.S. Coral Reef Task Force