- Tools for collaboration, file sharing and storage.
- DMPTool: Step-by-step instructions for creating a ready-to-use data management plan (DMP) that meets the requirements of specific funding agencies [CDL]
- DataUp: An open-source tool for managing, describing, and archiving tabular data in Microsoft® Excel [CDL]
- EZID: Create persistent identifiers (DOIs and ARKs) for digital content. Berkeley researchers can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free account.
Data Management Guidelines
- Data management and sharing: A portal for information on data requirements, management and sharing [Science Libraries @ UC Berkeley]
- NSF data management plan requirements: An outline from the NSF Directorate for Biological Sciences
- Preparing data management plans for NSF grant applications: UC Berkeley-specific tutorials and guidelines for NSF data management plans [Science Libraries @ UC Berkeley]
- UC3 Data Management Guidelines: A checklist for creating, organizing, managing, and sharing your data [CDL]
Last Update: 22 Aug 10:17 | Tagged with: MCB