Encyclopedias - PHYS
- Encyclopedia of Astronomy and Astrophysics - covers field of astronomy and astrophysics, updated frequently.
- Encyclopedia of Condensed Matter Physics - covers mechanics, electrodynamics, relativbity, elemenatry particles and nmore.
- Encyclopedia of Modern Optics - covers light and optics, lasers, optical fibers, LED's and more.
- Encyclopedia of Physical Science & Technology. Updated daily.
- Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology. includes chemical substances & proiperties, processes and more.
- Knovel Library - entire library includes 800+ full text books, databases, tables and more. Titles are frequently added.
- Oxford Reference Online: links to 9 astronomy dictionaries and encyclopedias.
Dissertations - PHYS
ProQuest Dissertations and Theses [UCB access only]
Coverage: 1861 - present. Full Text: 1997--
Provides access to the full text of most of the dissertations added to the database since 1997. Some earlier dissertations are also available in full-text.
Also included, with more than 1.5 million entries, is the Dissertation Abstracts International (DAI) database, the authoritative source for information about doctoral dissertations.
>berkeley dissertations physics
>berkeley dissertations particle physics
Are you researching the Higgs boson, atomic energy, biophysics, geophysics, condensed matter, dark energy?
Search in special library resources for books, pre-prints, articles, conference proceedings, patents, properties, news, and tools.
Current UCB faculty, students, staff and patrons in the library have access to licensed resources & material such as journals (print & electronic),books (print & electronic), databases, indexes, data and citation management software. The Library collects videos and DVDs of colloquia and visiting lecturers, some are online.