- American Immigrant Autobiographies: Manuscript Autobiographies from the Immigration History Research Center, University of Minnesota. Frederick, MD: UPA, c1989.
Guide: MICROFILM 71258 guide
- Archives of the Settlement Movement. Woodbridge, CT: Research Publications, 1989-1990.
- Parts I-IV
- Immigrant in America. Woodbridge. CT: Research Publications, 1983-1988.
Guide: MICROFILM 78024.guide
- The collection is based on the holdings of The New York Public Library, Balch Institute for Ethnic Studies, Philadelphia, and The Immigration History Research Center at the University of Minnesota.
- Records of the Immigration and Naturalization Service. Bethesda, MD: University Publications of America, c1992.
- Research collections in American immigration.
Series A: Subject Correspondence Files
Part I: Asian Immigration and Exclusion, 1906-1913.
Supplement to Part 1: Asian Immigration and Exclusion, 1898-1941.
Part II: Mexican Immigration 1906-1930.
Part III: Ellis Island, 1900-1933.
Part IV: European Investigations, 1898-1936.
Part V: Prostitution & "White Slavery," 1902-1933.
- U.S. Hispanic Heritage: newspapers, literature, personal papers, correspondence. Leiden, The Netherlands: IDC Publishers, .
Guide: MICROFILM 78404.guide
- Voices from Ellis Island. Frederick, MD: University Publications of America, c1987.
Guide: MICROFICHE.24312 guide
- An Oral History of American Immigration: A Project of the Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island Foundation, 1988.
A more extensive list of online newspaper resources are available from the Library's Electronic Resources Finder. Some of these are only aggregated collections of links to U.S. and international newspapers, not all of them contain searchable, full-text articles.
Historical Newspapers (ProQuest)
Indexes articles from Chicago Defender (1905-1975), Chicago Tribune (1849-1986), Los Angeles Times (1881-1986), New York Times (1851-2004), San Francisco Chronicle (1865-1922), Wall Street Journal (1889-1990), and Washington Post (1877-1991).
This site allows users to search and view newspaper pages from 1880-1922 and find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. To date, over 200,000 pages of California newspapers have been digitized.