Cite your sources
- MLA handbook for Writers of Research Papers. 7th edition, in print.
- Many older editions are also available throughout the UCB libraries.
- Chicago Manual of Style (online).
- Also available in print in many different libraries.
- Citing Your Sources. A brief online guide to the main citation styles and a brief discussion on what constitutes plagiarism.
- Cite Right: A Quick Guide to Citation Styles--MLA, APA, Chicago, the Sciences, Professions, and More (online) Charles Lipson. Chicago: Univ. of Chicago Press, 2006.
- Many print editions are available throughout the libraries.
Last Update: August 21, 2013 14:27