Microfilm and Microfiche
The UC Berkeley Libraries has extensive microform (microfilm and microfiche) collections, containing valuable information for researchers. This list represents a small fraction of our collection.
The Newspapers and Microforms Room (40 Doe Library) has machines that read, print, and scan images from microfilm and microfiche.
Microfilm and microfiche owned by the UC Berkeley Libraries can be found through OskiCat; use Advanced Keyword Search to limit your search to "All Microforms." In the News/Micro collection, microfilm rolls and microfiche cards are shelved with their own numbering system; click here for a PDF of the collection's floorplan.
- European Women's Periodicals.
Reading, England ; Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1991
- Masculinity: men defining men and gentlemen, 1560-1918.
Marlborough, Eng.: Adam Matthew, 2000
- Sources from the Bodleian Library, Oxford
Part I: 1600-1800
Part II 1800-1918
- Sex and Sexuality, 1640-1940: Literary, Medical, and Sociological Perspectives.
Marlborough, Eng.: Adam Matthew, .
MICROFILM 78015 v.1-2 guide
- From the Bodleian Library, Oxford and the Wellcome Institute, London
Part I, II, & 3
- Women Advising Women.
Marlborough, Eng.: Adam Matthew, 1992
- From the Hope Collection of Early Newspapers and Essayists at the Bodleian Library, Oxford
Part 1: Early Women's Journals, 1700-1832,
Part 2: Advice Books, Manuals, Almanacs, and Journals, 1625- 1837
Part 3: Ladies' Magazine, 1770-1832
Part 4: Ladies' Magazine, 1801-1832
Part 5: Women's writing and advice, 1450-1720
- Women's Autobiographies from Cambridge University Library.
Marlborough, Eng.: Adam Matthew, 1999.
- Part I: 1713-1859
Part II: 1780-1889
- Women's Periodicals : 18th century to the Great Depression.
Woodbridge, CT: Research Publications, 1991-1992.