Evidence Based Practice
Evidence Based Practice, to quote Professor Gambrill, is "a new educational and practice paradigm for closing the gaps between research and practice to maximize opportunities to help clients and avoid harm.”
- The Campbell Collaboration (Motto: What helps? What harms? On what evidence?) is an international research network that produces systematic reviews of the effects of social interventions.
- The California Evidence-Based Clearinghouse for Child Welfare reports on programs being used or marketed in California.
- The Social Work Policy Institute on Evidence-Based Practice.
- The Cochrane Library indexes journal articles, reviews, and bibliographies which provide evidence-based effects of health services
- Evidence Database on Aging SWLI populates the evidence database with published studies and articles that inform and advance policy discussions regarding aging care and the role of social workers.