Re: VRT ALA Midwinter meetings

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 13:49:35 -0800 (PST)

Jim - Wish I could join the VRTers in S.A., especially since I went to grad school
up the road in Austin. Eating anyplace along the Riverwalk is fun - lots of
ambiance. San Antonio is filled with great Mexican restaurants, though. Take a
look at the magazine TEXAS MONTHLY. It used to list best places to eat in all the
major Texas cities.
Jan Derks
Arapahoe Library District, Littleton, CO