Re: An Idea

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:13:56 -0800 (PST)

OK I am being self serving again but "non-theatrical" knocks out virtually
all foreign & classic films which are sorely missing from most public
library collections. I think we ought to encourage a broad catagory of
videos. Certianly films like Modern Times and The 400 Blows are
"educational" but they are "theatrical". Lists are VERY tricky but the idea
of SERIOUS collection developement escpecially for public libraries is a
crucial issue. Personally my own list would be 200 copies of KISS ME DEADLY
( no I am not kidding it is my favorite film, though I would NEVER actually
watch it on video).

Regards

jessica rosner
Kino