Re: An Idea

Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:17:32 -0800 (PST)

I disagree. The selection criteria for educational titles are completely
different from the selection criteria for features. It's like mixing
apples and oranges. I would like to see both, but start with educational
titles. It's a more pressing problem. Too many libraries just buy what
faculty see in catalogs (in academic libraries) or what they see on TV (in
public libraries). Anyway, it's a good idea!

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries