Re: An Idea

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:48:02 -0800 (PST)

I think that would be a great idea Gary. As long as we know up-front that
the list (is as you say) not exhaustive or in any way reflective of the
entire scope of the video medium (so we won't be slighting any particular
vendor, producer or genre, special interest group, etc.) I've got my top
10 or 100 all ready. Just say the word. Jim Scholtz.