Re: Stagecoach on 35mm or best print

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:22:39 -0800 (PST)

There WAS a splicy but not terrible print available DIRECTLY from the Lawyer
handling the WANGER estate. His name is PETER LANGS at 818-763-7788 ( at
least that is the number I had) The "restored" print was done by UCLA though
I found it only average in quality.It was no exactly a "restoration " since
it contained no additional footage. Also you MUST have dual system ( NOT A
PLATTER ) to play either print.

Jessica Rosner
kino