Re: Pricing, labelling -Reply -Reply

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 14:16:15 -0800 (PST)

Leslie - I suppose there are always exceptions...We got burned when we
purchased "The Pillow Book" with NO rating shown in VIDEOHOUND or on the
video case. We purchased additional copies later and discovered that
the video had a NC-17 rating on both the case and in the new edition of
V.HOUND. It does happen occasionally.
Jan Derks
A/V Collections Librarian
Arapahoe Library District, Littleton, CO