Re: Childbirth/Parenting videos

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 13:59:28 -0800 (PST)

James - Don't forget - this is the end of the year and a vendor's bottom line
is the year-end sales total. Also remember that you always have the right -
and the responsibility - to negotiate with vendors. Vendors are usually
willing to work with you and Injoy is no exception. "You don't get what you
want unless you ask for it..."
Jan Derks, Collection Development, Arapahoe Library District, Littleton, CO