RE: VRT Newsletter and Opinion Poll

Sharon.Herfurth@ci.austin.tx.us
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 10:40:00 -0800 (PST)

I do like the paper copy, but electronic delivery would be acceptable. My
office tried a similar switch with the newsletter we produce. Our effort to
streamline delivery and reduce costs went nowhere fast. We've ended up both
mailing the newsletter and sending it out electronically . . . Amazing how
technology increases productivity.
Thanks,
Sharon Herfurth
Central Texas Library System
Austin, TX

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Scholtz [mailto:jscholtz@sdln.net]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 1999 3:56 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: VRT Newsletter and Opinion Poll

Hi All you VRT members,

This is just a note to tell you that the Fall VRT Newsletter will be
winging its way to your mailbox (snail-mail wise, that is) soon. Tom
Fowler is finished crafting and duplicating and is awaiting mailing labels
from ALA. We are sorry for the delay, but the timing will be just perfect
before the Midwinter ALA meetings in San Antonio. I can hardly wait.

I would like to hear from all VRT members on this issue. I'd even like to