RE: VRT Newsletter and Opinion Poll

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 15:57:21 -0800 (PST)

Dear Jim,
First, thanks for your personal reply to my questions. Second, putting the
newsletter on the web and the listserv sounds like a good idea. If people
want hard copy, they could always make a print out. Online access would
probably enable the newsletter to be put out on a more timely basis, with
more contributions, if that would be possible. And as far as what was noted
in a previous post, I always noticed that this list was monitored by the
vendors. I think that's great, and it has helped me a great deal in
assisting patrons at my library.

Becky Tatar
Unit Head, Periodicals/Audiovisual
Aurora Public Library