Re: VRT Newsletter and Opinion Poll

Chris Lewis (clewis@american.edu)
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 15:17:44 -0800 (PST)

I started writing a much longer message and then found that I kept finding new
tangents to go off on so I dumped it in favor of simply saying that I am
adamantly opposed to eliminating the hard copy of the newsletter and as the
current VRT treasurer see no reason why this is even being considered when it
is simply not necessary. I just don't buy the premise that the cost of
reproducing and mailing an 8-page newsletter is "very expensive" and is thus
forcing us to consider this action.

Chris Lewis