Re: Interesting prices follow-up from Chip Taylor

Myles Jaeschke (mjaesch@tulsalibrary.org)
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 13:35:39 -0800 (PST)

While it is true that we can can both get parts of a show on a single tape we
still get charged for two parts or three (or however many parts it is broke
into) as explained by my CTC rep. I do not feel this is right, espically if the
program is intended to be one complete program. If is one program, then charge
us for one program not three.

Myles Jaeschke
Tulsa City County Library
Film Librarian